- Customer agrees to provide RBA Solution with accurate and complete contact and billing information. It is the responsibility of the Customer to contact RBA Solution of any changes to their account, such as contact, phone number and/or billing information.
- RBA Solution will not tolerate payment of RBA Solution account(s) or service(s) by fraudulent means. Doing so will result in immediate termination and possible criminal and civil liabilities.
- RBA Solution account(s) will considered unpaid if payment by acceptable means is not received after 30 days of the due date. Accounts that are unpaid may be suspended, archived or terminated from the RBA Solution system. We are not responsible for any loss of data on unpaid accounts. Unpaid accounts will continue to accrue late charges until reinstated or properly and formally cancelled. We reserve the right to charge a service reconnection fee for any unpaid, suspended, or reactivated account.
- A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
- Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project.
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, and domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.